Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Travel Photography



I'm really into taking pictures, especially when I go on vacation.

Here are links to some of my recent travel photos:

http://community.webshots.com/user/jstducky09 - Western Caribbean July 2004 / Canada/New England September 2004 / European Christmas December 2007

http://community.webshots.com/user/uclagirl09 - China April 2005 http://community.webshots.com/user/jstduckyluvsucla - Mediterranean/Greek Isles July 2006 / Scandinavia & Russia July 2007

http://community.webshots.com/user/jstduckyluvseurope - British Isles July 2008


I'm sure to add to these photo albums with pictures taken on my upcoming Greek Isles cruise. 25 days and counting before I fly off to Milan. 27 days and counting before the cruise begins in Venice.

This will be my 12th cruise overall. My previous cruises include:

8/94 - Carnival Jubilee - Mexican Riviera
7/96 - Golden Princess - Alaska
7/96 - HAL Noordam - Alaska
4/03 - Norwegian Star - Hawaii
7/03 - HAL Zaandam - Alaska
7/04 - HAL Zuiderdam - Western Caribbean
9/04 - RCI Jewel of the Seas - Canada/New England
7/05 - RCI Serenade of the Seas - Alaska
7/06 - RCI Brilliance of the Seas - Mediterranean/Greek Isles
7/07 - HAL Veendam - Scandinavia/Russia
7/08 - Grand Princess - British Isles
7/09 - Ruby Princess - Greek Isles

But cruising isn't the only form of travel that I do.

I am a huge fan of America's National Parks. For 2 years, I purchased a National Parks pass and I have been to, and seen some of the most gorgeous landscape, located in the Western United States.


There is just so much natural beauty in National Parks. To see landscapes transformed by the power of Mother Nature over the course of hundreds of thousands, if not millions, of years is so breathtaking.

I just have this great love for travel in general. It's the greatest thing in the world to travel to new places, far away places, meet new people, see new things, have new experiences. Everything is a constant learning process. A growing process.

I always joke around that I work so that I can travel. It probably isn't a joke any more, but in fact reality. There's nothing greater than being able to see the world...



No comments:

Post a Comment