Wednesday, July 1, 2009

And it begins....

After ages of thinking about starting a web blog, I've finally decided to go for it.

Today is July 1st, 2009. Boy does time just seem to fly by. Wasn't it just January 1st yesterday? I can't believe we're at the halfway point of the year already.


I'm not quite sure yet what direction my blog will take, or how often I will actually post to it. But I guess, at least now I know I have it and it's available for me whenever I may feel like posting to it.

Follow along with the adventures of jstducky....

1 comment:

  1. I have chatted with you quite a bit on the Cruise Critic, but I was hoping to find your email but have been unsuccessful. Please email me if you get a chance at sburbank35@aol.com I have some questions for you about the British Isles. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete